The No-Fault Zone
The No-Fault Zone
Foster awareness, compassion and enhance relationships with this fun, engaging game. Perfect for people of all backgrounds, ages and situations.
The No-Fault Zone, is a practical tool that makes conversations visible, tangible, and fun. It is accessible for all ages and individuals from all walks of life, including children from 5 years of age.
Also has the advantage for individuals to process and explore matters at their pace, gain insight and understanding of self and others and enjoy cathartic moments of learning that assist with finding solutions, progress forward and make positive sustainable changes in their lives.
The No-Fault Zone is a practical tool that can effectively assist:
- Parents, children, siblings & extended family members
- Spouses & partners
- Business and work colleagues
The No-Fault Zone Game has many ways to play. You choose what you want to do with it – the more you practice, the greater your skills become – it is a tool that you can easily use to:
- Practice self-compassion
- Resolve inner turmoil
- Have a conversation one-on-one, at your own pace
- Get to the source of problems & conflicts quickly
- Resolve a conflict mutually & peacefully
- Learn & practice Nonviolent Communication skills
- Improve family and workplace communication
- Make up your own games for connection, learning & fun
"I’ve not yet found a more friendly, simple, portable, effective and elegant entre into the world of Nonviolent Communication than the No-Fault Zone Game."
-Douglas P. Dolstad, certified Nonviolent Communication trainer for 20 years
"The No-Fault Zone Game is flexible and dynamic, adapting to the organic process of the individuals doing the work. It provides a powerful kinesthetic experiencethat facilitates self-knowledge, self sharing, and change."
- Nelle Moffet, University of California. Psychology Professor
"By putting the conflict on the table, the Game provides an objective perspective and a safe way to proceed."
- Rick Bower, Professional Mediator
"This is a fabulous tool for the counselor's office! Kids really enjoy it."
- Elizabeth Dequine, school counselor, Bainbridge, WA
"In a period of less than an hour playing the game, we uncovered some very core needs for my daughter and me."
- Mercedes Frace, Sarasota, FL
"We regularly use the No-Fault Zone in our family as we collaborate to solve challenges."
- Jessica Smith, Glouster, OH